Privacy Statement made within the meaning of Art. 13 Of the “personal data protection code” – Legislative Decree 30 june 2003, n. 196 (G. U. July 29, 2003, n. 174 – Ordinary Supplement n. 123/L).
this document defines procedures for collecting and processing the data, relatively to web services offered on the site FraGolosi.com. This information is provided only for the inner pages of the site FraGolosi.com accessible electronically from the address http://www.fragolosi.it , and not to other web sites may be connected via external links.
Index of topics
- Treatment of the data: tools, purposes and methods
– Google Analytics
– Google Adsense
– Log (file/database)
– online Forms
- Compulsory or optional nature of the conferment of data
- Consequences of a refusal to answer
- Categories of to whom it may be the personal data
- Right of access to personal data and other rights (ART. 7)
- Web site content FraGolosi.com
- Responsibility of FraGolosi.com
- FraGolosi.com Copyright and Trademarks
- Copyright recipes and photos
- Sites linked to FraGolosi.com
- Data Treatment
Treatment of the data: tools, purposes and methods
Processing data on the site FraGolosi.com occurs, by adopting the minimum security measures, by means of the following instruments.
Google Adsense based on the interests of users
It is a log of access to the web site stored on file or database used exclusively for statistical purposes. The data are stored in anonymous format ( “given anonymous”) and may not be associated with a concerned identified or identifiable individual. Access to the data is guaranteed by an authentication procedure only to designated personnel.
Are the cards online compilable defined by text fields, and/or fields of other nature that allow you to take advantage of services available on the site FraGolosi.com. Their use is constrained by the consent to the processing of data in accordance with this privacy statement. Some information could be compulsory and the refusal to their placing does not allow the completion of the transaction.
The purpose of use of online forms are:
- Leave a comment on the site. The comments are public opinions left by users in regards to articles on the site. At the time of the insertion of the remarks the system stores the information provided by the user (name/alias, e-mail, url of your site and comment text). Together with this information the system automatically stores also some navigation data (ip, time and date) in order to protect themselves in case the user use the service in an inappropriate manner. These data are not being treated for other purposes. Visitors to FraGolosi.com may then, at any time, comment on a recipe through the feedback form which is located at the bottom of the same. As can be at any time request the deletion of the comments sent. The comments received will be put on hold for approval, then will be checked and approved by FraGolosi. The approval of the comments and at the sole discretion of FraGolosi.com
- Sending mail through forms provided. The system sends the data (name, e-mail, subject, message text) by the module of the e-mail the sender and the mail box ready for the request to FraGolosi.com The information received is used only to respond to requests made by the user and possibly for the sending of promotional offers. Sometimes the personal data on the other hand, are immediately deleted immediately after answering the requests submitted. Personal data are processed by FraGolosi.com with confidentiality and will not be sold to third parties for commercial purposes.
- Subscribe to the newsletter. FraGolosi.it offers newsletter service, through which you can periodically receive in your e-mail box, contents and images designed for the visitors and users of our portal. The personal data of our users, relating to the newsletter subscription will be retained only and only to respond to this request. Users agree to receive any email advertising (DEM) through this newsletter.
- Sending recipes by the users/visitors. Send a recipe using a form on the portal FraGolosi.com implies acceptance of any responsibility if they violate the Copyright. Therefore, it is well put on FraGolosi.com only recipes and photos of the same, whether they are genuine and original. At the time of the insertion of the article (recipe) the system stores the information provided by the user (name/alias, e-mail, and text of the recipe). Together with this information the system automatically stores also some navigation data (ip, time and date) in order to protect themselves in case the user use the service in an inappropriate manner. These data are not being treated for other purposes. The personal data of our users, relating to the sending of recipes and photos of the same will be immediately deleted from our staff if expressly requested by the same.
Compulsory or optional nature of the conferment of data
The user is free to provide personal data contained in the forms provided to request the services (email, comments, subscribe to our newsletter) on the site FraGolosi.com. If the user wished to take advantage of these services, some of these data could be fundamental to the fulfilment of the performance. The data considered necessary for the completion of the request will be reported to the user such as mandatory.
Consequences of a refusal to answer
The lack of supply of optional data does not result in any result, while the lack of supply of the mandatory data will result in the non-provision of the requested service.
Categories of to whom it may be the personal data
The personal data won’t be communicated out to some any categories under you list and limitedly to the particular suitable cases:
- Hosting services and website management, for the update, maintenance, inspection of the operation of the procedures and the consultation of site statistics.
Right of access to personal data and other rights (ART. 7)
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him or her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- The interested party has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
a) The origin of personal data;
b) The purpose and mode of treatment;
c) The logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
d) The identity of the holder, the responsible persons and the designated representative within the meaning of Article 5, paragraph 2;
e) The subjects or categories of persons to whom personal data may be communicated or who may come to the knowledge of as designated representative in the territory of the State, of managers or officers.
a) Updating, rectification or, when there is an interest, the integration of data;
b) The cancellation, the transformation into an anonymous form or the blocking of the data treated in violation of the law, including those for which it is not necessary to conservation in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently treated;
c) The attestation that the operations referred to in (a) and (b) were brought to the attention, even as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
a) For legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) For the treatment of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales, or for the fulfilment of market research or commercial communication.
Users and visitors of FraGolosi.com may then, at any time, to obtain free information related to the personal data saved relating to their persons, as well as the reason for the recording of the same data.
Web site content FraGolosi.com
The consultation service recipes of FraGolosi.com is totally free, and the information on the portal have been included for the sole purpose of providing information about recipes and typical dishes. The recipes are very reliable and truthful, but FraGolosi.com provides no warranty and assumes no liability for any resulting damage. For detailed information concerning food plans and/or dietary or information relating to food dangerous to your health please consult a specialist. We reserve the right to make, without any notice changes and corrections of FraGolosi.com and of each part of it at any time.
Responsibility of FraGolosi.com
FraGolosi.com is not responsible for damage caused, directly or indirectly, to vehicles and people, by the use of the information present on your web site, from http://www.fragolosi.com up on every page or article within the same.
FraGolosi.it Copyright and Trademarks
FraGolosi.it is responsible for the content of http://www.fragolosi.com and it holds the Copyright and therefore all rights are reserved (all reserved). Layout, graphics, images and textual content of the web pages of the web site http://www.fragolosi.com are totally original and may not be reproduced. No reproduction of this site may be sold or distributed for commercial purposes, therefore any unauthorized use, will be pursued. The trademark FraGolosi is a registered trademark at the chamber of commerce and it is therefore forbidden any misuse and/or illicit the same. All trademarks displayed on FraGolosi.com are the property of their owners. It is forbidden any reproduction. The unauthorized use of any trademark present in FraGolosi.it and therefore prohibited.
Copyright recipes and photos
The recipes and the photos put on FraGolosi.com from the url http://www.fragolosi.it are many. In the site converge recipes of ancient memory, suggestions of relatives and friends, processes, often revisited and reinterpreted, learned by virtually anyone, anywhere. No photograph or textual co FraGolosi.com mposition (recipe) was copied from books, magazines and websites. The recipes inserted by the staff of FraGolosi.it are therefore all original or revisited. The recipes and photographs submitted by the users/visitors of the web site http://www.fragolosi.it will be controlled and carefully examined to ensure that stand the test of originality and comply with the criterion of authenticity. A reference to the author of the recipe will be gladly FraGolosi.com pointed out, if required by the same, but, given the great difficulty in the examine thousands of recipes, FraGolosi.com assumes no responsibility for any copyright infringement and invites all users/visitors to the same report using the contact form any abuse and/or violations. Our staff, will, if it had found one or more violations, to remove partially or totally the part in question. Textual compositions and photos of recipes that violate the Copyright will not enter on the portal FraGolosi.com.
Sites linked to FraGolosi.com
The link connected to FraGolosi.com are deemed of interest to our users/visitors, but FraGolosi.com is not associated with the linked sites and/or their owners so the entire staff has no liability with respect to linked sites and/or any information contained in them.
Any requests for information may be carried out by means of the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org .